Current available positions by City: Fill out our application here or at the bottom of this page. Send inquires and resumes to email@example.com
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
SoBellas Appliance llc is one of the regions fastest growing residential air conditioning, appliance repair and installation company. As one of the leading residential service companies, we constantly seek new people to join our team. We currently serve all of the El Paso, San Antonio and Las Cruces areas. We are a company who serves the community, our result is residential repair work. Customer service is what makes us different than other similar companies. We are not just in the service business we are in the happiness business.
Personal time off
Trips, dinners, awards
Verizon discounts on personal phones
Airline ticket discount
Gym membership discountsand several other market place discounts
Company supplied vehicles (field staff)
Company supplied phones and computers (field staff)
Company supplied uniforms (field staff)
Company supplied tools (field staff)
ABOUT THE POSITIONS ON OUR TEAM:
SoBellas is committed to quality service, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction by employing dependable & self-motivated individuals. Goal oriented candidates will share all duties with residential service customers. We are not looking for employees, we are only looking for team members and leaders.
If you are a good people person, like a fun working environment where your skills are enhanced and appreciate being recognized for your hard work then SoBellas is the company for you.
Compensation: A comprehensive, competitive compensation program will be tailored to the selected candidate.
Must pass background and drug screen and have a clean driving record with a valid drivers license.
El Paso, Texas
Looking for a great Customer Service Representative to help us support our awesome customers and service staff.
Major Duties and Essential Functions:
· Book service calls for residential appliance and air conditioning repair customers for all service and sales locations
· Work with the sales, service and customer service department to enhance the customer experience
· Increase sales in respective accounts
· Maintain customer retention
· Monitor, compile and report service information
· After hour availability, weekend availability and extended shift work
· Attend periodic meetings and training sessions
· Receive inbound and make outbound sales request phone calls
· Performs other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
· 1-2 Years Customer Service / Phone-related customer service a major plus / Bilingual language skills a plus
· Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques
· Strong analytical, judgment skills and work well in a team environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
San Antonio, Texas
HVAC Technician. Must have 1 years experience working in the repair service industry with HVAC appliances. Appliance experience not required but is a plus. Must be able to work alone and lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
Also looking for quality subcontractors for residential and light commercial HVAC work.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Nothing at this time.
As we are not always actively looking for new team members, there is always room for the right individual. Please fill out this application bellow if you feel you would be an asset to SoBellas...
If you have trouble viewing this click here for the link.