Samsung Appliance Repair team discuss cleaning.
When it comes to appliance cleaning, the focus usually falls on the stove and refrigerator, leaving the dishwasher and washing machine to fend for themselves. Unfortunately, doing so can have an ill effect on the performance of both machines. Provided below are 2 methods that will help you clean both appliances without breaking into a sweat. When needed, call Samsung appliance repair near me to help.
Like all the major appliances in your home, your dishwasher needs a good cleaning. Food particles from dirty plates and bowls can accumulate on the bottom of your dishwasher’s tub and around the door gasket if you neglect to clean the appliance. A build-up of debris can cause your dishwasher to acquire an unsavory smell that can quickly invade your entire kitchen. Luckily, performing a few easy cleaning techniques can prevent that from happening.
- Using an old toothbrush and warm soapy water, thoroughly scrub any food away that is stuck to the dishwasher’s door gasket. Be sure to remove all loosened debris off the door seal with a wet cloth before moving on to the next step.
- Extract the bottom rack from your appliance and take a look at your dishwasher’s drain. Check for any foreign objects that could end up clogging the drain or damaging the pump. Appliance repair technicians often find broken glass and bits of bones, so keep an eye out and be careful when wiping around the area.
- Running a wash cycle with only a cup of white vinegar placed on the top rack is a great way to get rid of food particles from the tub while also eliminating any unpleasant odors. If you want to skip the vinegar, you can sprinkle a cup of baking soda on the bottom of your appliance’s tub and run a wash cycle.
Cleaning your top loading washing machine should definitely be on your to-do list. Fortunately, the process of sanitizing and freshening up your washer is quite simple and doesn’t take much time at all. When the washer is casing issues, Call Samsung appliance repair near me to assist.
- The only two ingredients you’ll need is white vinegar and baking soda. The vinegar removes any mold or mildew and its acidity helps get rid of soap scum build-up. The baking soda also eradicates soap scum, and it has the added benefit of deodorizing the machine.
- Begin the process by setting your washing machine to its largest wash cycle with hot water. There should be no clothing in the appliance during this cleaning procedure. Next, allow the tub to fill and then pour in 3 cups of vinegar. Before adding the baking soda, let the washer agitate for a minute or two, so the vinegar can mix into the water. Now add the baking soda and run the machine for a few minutes.
- At this point, stop the wash cycle and leave the mixture sitting in the appliance for an hour. While you’re waiting, dip a clean cloth in the hot water and clean off the top of your washer.
- Once the hour has passed, resume the wash cycle and allow the water to completely drain from your machine. When all the water is gone your appliance should smell fresh and look sparkling clean.
If you’ve noticed a decline in the performance of one of your appliances, please contact us at SoBellas Appliance Repair, and we’ll be happy to help with all your Samsung Appliance repair issues.
Washer Repair team look into stains.
Washer Repair Pro’s Tips for Keeping Designer Dresses Free of Winter Stains. Call Samsung appliance repair near me for all you service needs.
The winter season is tailor made for sexy designer dresses, sunless tanning sessions, holiday parties and more. Unfortunately, many of those ultra enjoyable activities can also leave your evening wear looking frightful. With that said, our washer repair pros wanted to share a few tips on avoiding common winter stains.
Sun Tanning Stains
One of the best ways to avoid having sun tanning stains appear onto your designer dresses is to plan ahead. Depending on the product used, it could take many hours for your sun tan to fully process. Thus, you should be sure to wait at least 24 hours after an airbrush tanning session before donning your designer dresses. The same rule applies if you opt to use sunless tanning lotions, creams or gels. While you are waiting for the 24 hour period to elapse, consider wearing old, loosely-fitting, black colored clothing around the house. That way, any unsightly stains that may occur won’t show up so prominently.
Sweat and Deodorant Stains
Aaah the dreaded armpit stains! They are truly one holiday bane that we can all do without. The good news is that high quality dress shields can help protect your designer dresses from a serious case of “armpit icky”. You can typically purchase the shields through clothing related retailers for around $10 a box. If your designer outfit is not suitable for use with dress shields, using a quick-drying, residue free deodorant or antiperspirant may help too.
Red/Rose Wine Stains
Red and rose wine stains are another holiday mishap that we can all do without. The way that they should be handled will depend on which materials were used in your outfit’s creation. For dry clean only items, consider blotting the damaged area with an absorbent cloth. Then turn the designer dress over to a competent dry cleaner as soon as possible. If the designer dress is machine washable, use the blotting method mentioned previously along with a presoak treatment. Afterward, wash the designer dress before the stain has a chance to set.
Of course if you find yourself faced with a broken washer during the winter months too, remember that you can count on our appliance repair pros to set things right again. To find out more about our washer repair, please contact us at (915) 585-2811
The guys in the yellow booties are here for all your air conditioner repair needs, along with expert swamp cooler conversions. Look to the pros if you have any questions about converting to refrigerated air conditioning with SoBellas. Call us with questions like, how much does refrigerated air cost or anything about refrigerated air conversion.
Also check us out Facebook