“Wait! Is that your gallbladder or your tonsils?”
Trying to diagnose a sick home air conditioning system is the same thing. Some contractors guess at ways to make your home comfortable. Some say you need more insulation, or a new heating and cooling air conditioning system, or to seal up your windows. And it’s a guess.
Are you sick and tired of putting up with cold, drafty rooms in the winter … and sweltering hot rooms in the summer? Not to mention (though I will) out of control utility bills.
If so, you’re not alone. Many homeowners suffer these same “environmental” issues in their homes without ever solving the problems. To solve the root problem – not just the symptoms – you’ve got to look at the WHOLE house.
This type of diagnosis requires a Whole House Energy Analysis. The Analysis is conducted by a specialist who runs a series of tests, does an analysis and prepares a report that pinpoints and identifies all trouble spots at once.
This crucial first step scientifically reveals: elusive drafts, heating and cooling losses, overuse and waste of energy, and a whole list of other issues that stand in the way of your comfort.
This blueprint enables you to (finally!) identify and fix all those previously impossible to find, energy draining and comfort depriving issues you’ve suffered with for years.
Here’s some of what we’ll do:
- Ventilation Check: Makes sure the house is “breathing” properly so YOU stay healthy.
- Physical Review: Room-to-room evaluation, appliance efficiency assessment and inspection of your furnace and central air conditioning. (We check for the obscure along with the routine items.)
Why this matters to YOU:
- Lower energy bills.An energy efficient home means lower monthly utility bills (i.e. dollars back in your pocket rather than out the window.)
- Increased Home Value.Given the cost of energy today, sealing your home’s “envelope” to improve energy efficiency can increase home value overall.
- Greater Year-round Comfort. We’ve mentioned this before, but inconsistent room temperatures, air leaks and condensation can all make your house less than comfortable – and your family deserves better.
- Overall Better Health. Drafty rooms can make you more susceptible to germs, colds and flu. Plus, when you do away with the causes of mold, mildew and excessive dust, you’ll also improve the air quality in your home and the environment.
Now is the perfect time to start saving on energy use and FINALLY get the year-round comfort you’ve dreamed about. Just fill out this form online, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 800-617-6235 to schedule your custom Whole House Energy Analysis and to take advantage of the $25 discount offer. If you would like more information on refrigerated air conversion, just give a call to the guys in the yellow booties today. We are your local heating and air conditioning repair experts.
The Cost of Efficiency with your Air Conditioning system.
We are fortunate to live in a time where everything is becoming more efficient. While that is a wonderful thing, it does not come without a price tag. Even light bulbs are more efficient. Yes, high efficiency light bulbs will last 10 times longer than your regular light bulbs, but they are not inexpensive.
In regards to the high efficiency light bulb, it will cost you more money upfront to purchase it, but it does save you money both in energy costs and in the frequency with which it has to be replaced. So while more expensive, it does work out in your favor. This can be something that is hard to understand. We are much more prone to want a good deal upfront, or to pay the least amount of money for something out of pocket, than to focus on what it saves us on our utility bills.
The same is true for our home air conditioning system. A new high-efficiency AC unit will save you a lot of money on energy costs, but the upfront cost can be intimidating. Call us to learn how you can save money upfront (the way we like to save money) by replacing your AC unit and getting the benefit of saving money on your energy costs as well.
If you would like more details on how you can take advantage of this, give us a call to see if you qualify. This wont last forever so call today. Change that old AC unit or swamp cooler for a cool new energy efficient Air Conditioner today with the guys in the yellow booties.
The guys in the yellow booties are here for all your air conditioner repair needs, along with expert swamp cooler conversions. Look to the pros if you have any questions about converting to refrigerated air conditioning with SoBellas. Call us with questions like, how much does refrigerated air cost or anything about refrigerated air conversion.
Also check us out Facebook
Or AC Conversions in Las Cruces