“Wait! Is that your gallbladder or your tonsils?”
Trying to diagnose a sick home air conditioning system is the same thing. Some contractors guess at ways to make your home comfortable. Some say you need more insulation, or a new heating and cooling air conditioning system, or to seal up your windows. And it’s a guess.
Are you sick and tired of putting up with cold, drafty rooms in the winter … and sweltering hot rooms in the summer? Not to mention (though I will) out of control utility bills.
If so, you’re not alone. Many homeowners suffer these same “environmental” issues in their homes without ever solving the problems. To solve the root problem – not just the symptoms – you’ve got to look at the WHOLE house.
This type of diagnosis requires a Whole House Energy Analysis. The Analysis is conducted by a specialist who runs a series of tests, does an analysis and prepares a report that pinpoints and identifies all trouble spots at once.
This crucial first step scientifically reveals: elusive drafts, heating and cooling losses, overuse and waste of energy, and a whole list of other issues that stand in the way of your comfort.
This blueprint enables you to (finally!) identify and fix all those previously impossible to find, energy draining and comfort depriving issues you’ve suffered with for years.
Here’s some of what we’ll do:
- Ventilation Check: Makes sure the house is “breathing” properly so YOU stay healthy.
- Physical Review: Room-to-room evaluation, appliance efficiency assessment and inspection of your furnace and central air conditioning. (We check for the obscure along with the routine items.)
Why this matters to YOU:
- Lower energy bills.An energy efficient home means lower monthly utility bills (i.e. dollars back in your pocket rather than out the window.)
- Increased Home Value.Given the cost of energy today, sealing your home’s “envelope” to improve energy efficiency can increase home value overall.
- Greater Year-round Comfort. We’ve mentioned this before, but inconsistent room temperatures, air leaks and condensation can all make your house less than comfortable – and your family deserves better.
- Overall Better Health. Drafty rooms can make you more susceptible to germs, colds and flu. Plus, when you do away with the causes of mold, mildew and excessive dust, you’ll also improve the air quality in your home and the environment.
Special Invitation from SoBellas:
Save $25 off a Whole House Energy Analysis
Now is the perfect time to start saving on energy use and FINALLY get the year-round comfort you’ve dreamed about. Just fill out this form online, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 800-617-6235 to schedule your custom Whole House Energy Analysis and to take advantage of the $25 discount offer. If you would like more information on refrigerated air conversion, just give a call to the guys in the yellow booties today. We are your local heating and air conditioning repair experts.
P.S. A Whole House Energy Analysis will FINALLY uncover all those impossible drafts and help make your home more energy efficient AND comfortable!